Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mini Me!!

In February, we decided it was time for me to get a new car. I had the most perplexing time deciding which car I would buy. We went around and test drove a few but I just wasn't excited about it. I had my eye on the MINI for more than a year. One Saturday morning I said let's just drive up to Winston-Salem and take a look at the Coopers. As soon as I got there I knew I wasn't leaving without one. Let me tell you -- it's not just another car. It's an addiction!! I wash it, I vacuum it, I love it. Last weekend we went to Ocracoke with the car club. There were 22 MINIs. It was a blast going over on the ferry - 2 hours and 40 miniutes. Paul, the club member who organized the trip, has a trip report on his blog: http://www.blimeycabrio.com/?p=402

1 comment:

Nik said...

It is so cute. I hope you had fun at the outing.